To take full advantage of your transit in Paris, whether for a few hours or several days we keep your luggage according to the rules of airport security. Indeed, the luggage is registered after identity security (ID or Passport only), then checked by X-ray It is then scanned and stored for the necessary time.
Are you going to a warm country to leave the cold European winter?
We offer you a special service for keeping coats
Some useful info
Average Time required to check-in: 4 mins*
Average Time required to check-out: 5 mins*
* Excluding waiting time.
From May to September:
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m
From October to April
- 10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m
You donâ€™t want to wait in line?
With BDM Fast Pass , no queue anymore thanks to a personalised reception.
From 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. 7 days a week
Terminal 2 - Gare TGV - Level 4
(Located opposite the Sheraton Hotel)
- From 0h to 6h: 7.00 â‚¬ / per item
- From 6h to 12h: 14.00 â‚¬ / per item
- For a period of 24h: 17.00 â‚¬ / per item
- For day 2, 3 and 4 (per 24h) : 9.00 â‚¬ / per item / 24h
- Starting on day 5: 7.00 â‚¬ / 24h, whatever the number of luggage.
- BDM FastPass: 50.00â‚¬.